The most important thing is that you begin now. The steps you take today prevent hassles for your family tomorrow. Give me a call for an individualized, one-on-one consultation. We will pass through the confusion that is often associated with legal documents. I will walk you through your options and make recommendations that will protect your assets for your future generations.
• Estate Planning allows you to decide what will happen to your assets after your death. It allows you and your loved one to save time and legal cost. It should include a will and durable power of attorney.
• A Will is a legal document which provides instructions on how to deal with your property after your death.
• A Living Will is a legal document that a person uses to make known his or her own wishes regarding life-prolonging medical treatments.
• A Trust is a legal entity which transfers property or assets to a manager or trustee. The person who creates the trust determines how the trust’s proceeds should be distributed and the trustee manages the property for the beneficiary.
• A Durable Power of Attorney is a legal document that allows you to give directions to another person, who can then make legally binding decisions if you are unable to do so yourself.
Invest time now.
Protect your family.
Protect your estate.
I will walk you through your options and make
recommendations that will protect your assets for your future generations.
Give me a call
and I will help make this process as painless
as possible for you!
Calls Returned Promptly